Latest Jobs in Punjab Health Facilities Management Company August / September 2020
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR SELECTION OF PROFESSIONAL STAFF AS INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS
The Government of Punjab acquired funds through Govt. of Pakistan from the World Bank under the contract for Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PFICIP) and intends to require the services of key professional staff as individual Consultants.
The selected individual consultants will be detailed in the Project Implementation Unit of PHCIP.
The PIU, PHCIP, Punjab Health Facilities Management Company, Government of Punjab now invites eligible individual consultants to express their interest in providing the services through submission of Curriculum Vitae (CVs).
Eligible candidates shall have the following, qualification, experience and skills as mentioned against each position:
- Program Manager
- Financial Management Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Health Specialist
- M&E Specialist
- Environmental Safeguards Specialist
- EMR & Technology Specialist
- The selection of consultant will be in accordance with Section-VII Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants of World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers 2016 (Revised November 2017 and August 2018).
- Interested consultants may submit their Expressions of Interest in the form of Cover Letter along with CV and supporting documents through courier to Project Director PIU (PI-ICIP) on below mentioned address. The Expression of Interest with Cover Letter and CV can be forwarded through email at email@example.com latest by 12th September 2020 during office hours.
- The candidates are required to mention the position applied for in the subject of their emails and Cover Letter.
- Candidates may be called for interview (In-person/Virtual) if required, No TADA shall be given.
- 10.The successful candidates shall be offered market-based remuneration package.