Latest Jobs in Prime Minister’s Office June 2021
Applications are invited for recruitment in the Prime Minister’s Office (Public), having requisite qualification, domicile and age limit against the following positions:-
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
ii) Minimum Speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
iii) Must be computer literate.
|Documentation Officer||i) Graduate with strong computer skills
ii) Two years experience in office work
iii) Good communication skills in English and Urdu languages.
|Medical Assistant||i) F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with 1 year Diploma of Dispenser|
|Dispenser||i) Matric with Dispenser Course|
|Naib Qasid||i) Primary Pass|
|Office Boy||i) Primary Pass|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- The candidates will be required to appear in a Skill/Proficiency Test, wherein applicable.
- The general age relaxation in upper age limit would be applicable as admissible under the rules.
- Government Servants are advised to apply through proper channel and will be required to provide NOC of their organization concerned at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Date, place and time of test and interview will be intimated in due course.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test and interview.
- Bring original documents at the time of Interview.
- The posts mentioned at Sr. No. 2 and Sr. No. 06 are required to be filled on contract basis for a period of two
- Candidates applying for the post of Stenotypist (BS-14) against post reserved for person with disabilities are required to provide a copy of disability certificate with application and original certificate at the time of interview.
- *The post mentioned at S.No. 05 shall be filled 50% from amongst the person domiciled in ICT in terms of Establishment Division Notification SRO NO. 791(1)/2020 dated 24-08-2020.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Interested candidates having above mentioned qualifications and falling within the age limit should submit their applications on prescribed proforma within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Application form is available at the end of this post.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Post applied for must clearly be mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope.
- For further details, contact the Administration Wing of PMO on Phone:051-9008541