Latest Jobs in Poverty Alleviation & Social Safety Division PASSD July 2020
The Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of Pakistan intends to hire the services of the following professionals having relevant qualifications and experience from recognized universities on contractual basis under the PSDP project titled “PASSD Delivery Unit,” a delivery unit to enhance the planning and management capacity of the PA&SS Division by providing technical and advisory support for the effective implementation of the activities under the Ehsaas strategy.
- Head of communications & Stakeholder Engagement
- Head Ehsaas Strategic Roll Out
- Head of Advisory Support
- Strategic Communications Officer
- PR Officer
- Stakeholder Engagement Officer
- Media / IT officer
- Strategy Officer
- Roll-out Officer
- Ehsaas M&E Officer
- PASSD M&E Officer
- Research and Knowledge Analyst
- Office Assistant
- Personal Secretary
- Application forms for the above mentioned positions can be downloaded from the PASS Division website
- Interested candidates should apply on prescribed application within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/ Resume, attested copies of all educational/experiences certificates, recent photograph and CNIC.
- Candidates must possesstrong interpersonal skills with fluency in English & Urdu presentation abilities.
- Candidates may specify additional) higher qualification/ experience by adding additional sheet with the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- The candidates serving in Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their application through the proper channel
- The Division reserves the right to not fill any position depending upon the needs
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date still not he accepted
- Telephone. Mobile Number. Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application form
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview