Latest Jobs in Police Department KPK September 2020
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police announced new jobs in Police Department. Kpk Police is well reputed government organization in Pakistan. Applications are required for eligible candidates who meet the following criteria as per mentioned below.
Company / Organization Name
KPK Police Department
All Over Peshawar
Examination registration form (post a photo, fill in the personal study and work experience truthfully and in detail, the time must be continuous, and indicate whether they are studying on the job at each stage of study, and what academic qualifications and degrees they have obtained).
The relevant certification materials of the work experience required by the position applied for.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may first visit etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 650/- as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online, application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA or appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
- A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Availability of online Application Form on etea.edu.pk on 11-09-2020
- Last date for submission of online Application is 30-09-2020.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not sham it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application font will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.