Latest Jobs in Pakistan Army PO Box No. 750 Rawalpindi August / September 2020
Applications are invited for the following temporary posts likely to become permanent in a Government Organization. Brief terms and conditions for eligibility are indicated against each:-
|Post||Qualification and Experience|
|Shelver / Library Clrek||Matric with Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m|
|Security Guard||Matric from a recognized Board OR
Ex-serviceman having 10-15 years service in Pak Army
|Female Security Guard||a. Middle
b. Preferably having relevant experience
|Operator (Generator/ Crane)||Middle alongwith 3 years experience in the relevant field. OR
Ex-serviceman (Technical Arms) qualified in the relevant field.
|Civil Driver||a. Literate
b. Must be in possession of driving licence.
c. Must be able to under take minor repair M.T. Vehicles.
d. Preferably an ex-serviceman.
|Despatch Rider||a. Primary Pass
b. Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
|Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
- Candidate must be registered citizens of Pakistan. Those who are in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates having Rawapindi District Domicile only are eligible to apply.
- Applications on prescribed form alongwith photocopy of CNIC and 1x latest photograph and photocopies of Educational / Qualifications documents including domicile Certificate should reach Post Box No. 750 GPO, Rawalpindi by 10 September 2020. Note: Original CNIC, educational/experience certificates and domicile are required to be produced at the time of interview.
- Schedule for screening/ Interviews will be communicated to eligible/ shortlisted candidates only.
- Number of posts can be increased/ decreased as per requirement of the department.
- Place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date for receipt of applications which is 10 September 2020.
- Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of year actually served in armed forces whichever is less, hence maximum age limit for retired armed forces personnel is 45 years.
- Applications received after due date/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Admin Officer, PO Box No. 750, G.P.O Rawalpindi