Latest Jobs in PO Box No. 717 Peshawar July 2020
A Public Sector Organization seeks to invites application from candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile, Purely on Fixed Pay/Temporary as per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy 2008, of the project for the following vacancies:
|Name of Post||Qualification/Experience|
|Assistant Director||BE/BSc (Civil Engineering) degree with at least 3 yeas of Post Qualification
experience in Relevant Field
|Computer Operator||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification with one-year diploma in IT having 03 years relevant experience and 45/WPM typing speed.|
|Sub -Engineer||DAE (Civil) 3 years, with at least 2 years relevant experience|
Terms & Condition:
- Application must be supported with CV/Resume, copies of all relevant Testimonials (Degrees and detailed marks sheets), experience certificate, CHIC, domicile and one recent passport size photographs (all attested).
- Govt Servants/Contract employees should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date of submission will not be entertained..
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for any post or decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- All applications must be sent through postal/courier service to PO BOX ( 717) Post office Peshawar University Peshawar and must reach within 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview