Latest Jobs in PO BOX No. 621 Peshawar October 2020
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Male / Female) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for filing the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable) in Public Sector Organization. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||At least 2nc class Master’s degree in Economics / Computer Science / IT! Education Management / IR / MBA! MPA / LLB from a HEC recognized University Institution. Foreign qualification must be attested by concern Foreign office and Pakistan High Commission.
Candidates must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Management and have excellent analytical skills in Govt. / Semi Govt. and registered private organization. Sufficient knowledge of relevant laws, MS office and Internet applications.
|Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant||At least 2nd Class BA / B.Sc 18CS I BS in Education from a HEC recognized University I Institution. Foreign qualification must be attested by concern Foreign office and Pakistan High Commission.
Al least 02 years relevant experience in data collection, conducting feasibility and monitoring activities in Govt I Semi Govt. and registered private organization. Good reporting communication, Internet, and
skills. Also familiar with the usage / operation of office machines i.e. Photocopier Fax Machine.
|Personal Assistant||FA / F.Sc. D.Com, Computer Literate , Typing 35 WPM & Short hand 50 WPM
Al least 04 years relevant experience. Having Software knowledge of computer and other office equipment’s i.e. Photocopier, Fax Machines and Graphic Designing etc.
|Junior Clerk||I. Matriculation with second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
II. 30 WPM typing skills.
At least 2 years relevant experience in a Government. Semi Government or registered private Organizations
|Supervisor||Matriculation with second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
At least 3 years relevant experience in a Government. Semi Government or registered private Organizations
|Driver||Literate preferably SSC. Holder of a valid Driving License for Car and LTV|
|Naib Qasid||Literate preferably Matriculate|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Interview call letters will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e 19th October, 2020
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- NO TA! DA curl be admissible for test I
- In case of equivalency of qualification. equivalent certificates from HEC shall be provided.
- Errors / Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
- Age Relaxation Is admissible as per Provincial Government Policy.
- If a candidate Is found Ineligible In any respect his/her candidature will be canceled at any stage of the recruitment process.
HOW TO APPLY Sr. 01–03
- Interested candidates may apply for their desired posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit stip (having token number, Project code and candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit the prescribed test fee (non refundable) In any branch of UBL
- After successful fee submission. Please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank stamp with yourself and do not share It with anyone else.
- After online apply. Don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on 3rd October. 2020
- Last date for submission of online Application is 19th October. 2020
- Candidates will be Informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips Candidates are directed to do write give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Can Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through posts /courier means.
HOW TO APPLY Sr. 04–07
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria/ terms & conditions mentioned against post can apply through submission of attested
copies of CNIC. Domicile. all educational/ experience documents to P.O BOX No. 621 main GPO Peshawar Cantt.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time, of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.