Watch all News TV live streaming online for free Click Here
Latest Jobs in PO Box No 2348 Islamabad June / July 2020
An autonomous public sector organization invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the position of Consultant initially for a period of two years (extendable for another term of two (02) years on satisfactory performance basis):
Position: Consultant (Monitoring) (01 post)
Academic Qualification: Minimum sixteen (16) years of formal education in Mass Communication I Broadcast Media / MBA / MA / M.Sc with at least 1st Class in the final degree from a reputed local or foreign University / Institute. duly recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in relevant field in government or private sector organization
- The post carries lump sum pay package.
- Age, qualification and experience would be counted / examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The term of the Consultant can be terminated on one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Both Male and Female candidates can apply.
- Interested candidates should send their CVs along with cover letter, which should clearly mention Father’s Name, Age / Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Place of Domicile, CNIC number, complete mailing address & contact details along with attested copies of all credentials duly attested / verified by Higher Education Commission (HEC), professional certification (if any), experience certificate(s), copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs at the following P.O.BOX number latest by 17th July 2020.