Latest Jobs in PO Box No. 1497 Peshawar February 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged districts for the posts mentioned below for the project period on contract basis as per Govt. current Policy:-
- Construction of Ground Water Recharge Facilities in Merged Areas
- Water Conservation in Barani Areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Field Assistant||(i) Al least Second Division Secondary School Certificate (with science) or equivalent qualification from a recognized board; and
(ii) three years Diploma of Field Assistant from a recognized Agriculture Training Institute.
- All the positions are temporary and purely for the project initially for a period of one year extendable till completion of the project subject to the satisfactory performance.
- The applicant having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged districts.
- The applications alongwith updated CV. attested copy of NIC. recent photograph, degrees/certificates, all the transcripts, experience certificates (if any) and three passport size photographs shall reach on post office No. given below within 15 days after publishing of the advertisement.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept/ reject any application of assigning any
- The candidates already in service. shall rout their applications through proper channel, however, copy in advance will be acceptable till receipt of original applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.