Latest Jobs in PO Box No. 104 Peshawar April 2021
An Autonomous institute at Peshawar invites applications from the suitable candidates (Male & Female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following positions purely on contract basis against the following posts. The posts will be filled for a period of six months extendable on satisfactory performance of the appointees.
|Deputy Director||Master’s Degree in Business/ Public
Administration/ Economics or equivalent with atleast 7 years’ experience against the administrative post in any public or private sector organization.
|Principal||Master Degree (16 Years) in any discipline with B.Ed or equivalent with 7 to 10 years’ experience in any educational organization as teacher, including 3 years job related experience.|
|Office Assistant (HR)||BA/B,Sc or equivalent from a recognized University. At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field in a public or private sector organization.|
|Hostel Warden||Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/MPA/MBA from a recognized University with 3 years’ experience relevant to the job in any Government or other organization.|
|Assistant Hostel Warden||B.A / B.SC or equivalent from a recognized university, two years relevant experience preferable, in any government or other recognized organization.|
|Computer Operator||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or BA along with one-year computer diploma with 5 year’s relevant to the job.|
|Junior Clerk||FAW.Sc or equivalent from a recognized at& S.E with computer proficiency|
|Psychologist||M.Sc Psychology (Clinical Pediatric Psychology) from a recognized University with
5 years’ experience including 2 years of job specific
|Senior Teacher||Master’s degree (16 Years)) with B.Ed. and two years’ experience relevant to the job.|
|Junior Teacher||Master’s Degree with B.Ed. with two years’ experience relevant to the job.|
|PTI/ Sports In- charge||BA and Diploma in Physical education and three years’ experience relevant to the job. Armed Forces retired personnel will be preferred.|
|Electrician||Literate with certificate or Diploma in
Electricity from the Board of Technical Education and 2 year’s experience relevant to the job.
|Driver||Matric from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, having valid LTV/HTV license with at least Five years’ experience|
|Mali||Literate with sufficient knowledge to the related matters.|
|Waiter/bearer||Literate with two years’ experience relevant to the job.|
|Aya/ Khala||Literate with sufficient knowledge to the related matters|
|Barber||Literate with sufficient knowledge to the related matters|
|Washer Man||Literate with sufficient knowledge to the related matters|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The interested candidates may forward their application along with all relevant documents (CV mentioning Name, Fathers/Husband name, Address, DOB, Domicile CNIC, Contact No. Email, Mailing Address, Relevant experience, and educational qualification (Division/ Marks Obtan/Grade) photocopies of academic certificates/degrees, DMCs, Domicile Certificate, Copy of computerized National Identity Card, experience certificate and a recent photograph) duly attested up to 17 April, on below address.
- Attach a processing fee of Rs. 200/- for serial number I -10 and Rs.100 /- for the rest of the posts (in the shape of POSTAL ORDER) with the application. Otherwise, the application will not be processed/considered.
- For applying more than one post, Separate applications shall be submitted.
- Government Employees must submit their applications through proper channel. Applications received without NOC from the parent department will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/ interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for screening (if required) or interviews.
- The Competent Authority may increase or decrease the number of posts.