Latest Jobs in Planning & Development Board Punjab December 2020
Urban Sector Planning & Management Services Unit (Urban Unit), Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab, a Public-Sector Company has played a pivotal role in re-shaping urban culture by assisting governments in making urban areas functional, attractive, and sustainable. The Urban Unit requires the services of dynamic and self-motivated professionals for the following project based positions:
- Transport Specialist
- Network Security Manager
- Sr. Research Analyst Business Planning &
- Strategic Management
- HCM Assistant
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Assistant Procurement
- Research Associate — Industrial Development
- Senior Research Analyst- Water & Sanitation
- Research Associate- Architectural Engineering
- CAD Operator
- Candidates must meet the criteria as per Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013.
- Candidates must apply online.
- Deadline for applications submission is December 07, 2020. Application received after the deadline shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
- Government servants are to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The Company reserves the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- NO TAIDA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for Test / Interview.