Latest Jobs in Planning and Development Board Punjab February 2021
Applications are invited to fill the following position as per Punjab Planning & Development Board’s Recruitment Rules 1985 amended upto 27.07.2019 from the eligible candidates:-
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Junior Clerk (BS-11)||i. Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division) from a recognized Board.
ii. A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on computer in English.
iii. Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application and he shall demonstrate such proficiency.
- The recruitment will be made on contract basis for a period of three years.
- Applications alongwith prescribed proforma (can be downloaded from the P&D Board’s website and attested copies of relevant documents should reach the office of Section Officer (E-III), Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board latest by 28.02.2021 during office hours through registered dak.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per Government policy.
- Government, Semi Government employees may forward their applications through their respective Departments.
- Children of deceased government employees of P&D Board may also apply under Rule 17-A.
- Department has the right to Increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- Candidates must be domiciled in the Punjab.
- No TA / D.A will be admissible.
SECTION OFFICER (ESTT-III)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
CIVIL SECRETARIAT, LAHORE