Latest Jobs in Peshawar Institute of Cardiology October / November 2020
Applications are invited for the following vacancies at PIC-MTI, Peshawar as per the following conditions:
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant Professor-Medicine||Candidates are required to meet the minimum criteria and Experience as per P.M.0 / P.M & D.0 2018 regulations for appointment with 3 Years of Post Qualification Experience preferably in Nephrology/ Pulmonology / Endocrinology.|
|Manager OT and ICU||Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, OT, ICU from an HEC recognized university.
Experience: 3 Years of post-qualification OT/ICU Experience is required in a tertiary care hospital.
|Manager Cath-Lab||Qualification: B.Sc. in Cath Lab/Cardiology or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized University /Institute.
Experience: 3 Years of post-qualification Cath-Lab / Cardiology Experience in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
|Manager- Legal Affairs /Public Information||Qualification: L.L.B Degree from an HEC recognized University/Institute.
Experience: 5 years of post-qualification experience as a practicing lawyer.
Other Condition: Candidate must also have a valid license from Bar council.
|Manager Nursing||Qualification: B.Sc.N or Post RN B.Sc.N with 5 Years of post- qualification Experience in a tertiary care / teaching hospital.
Preference will be given to candidates having worked in a managerial role.
|Building & Maintenance Engineer||Qualification: B.Sc. Civil Engineering from a recognized Board or Institute.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience required in Civil Works in a public or private organization.
Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience in hospitals.
|Medical Gases Supervisor||Qualification: DAE Mechanical or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in the relevant field in a public or private sector.
|Supervisor Laundry and Central. Sterilization
|Qualification: Intermediate from a recognized board.
Experience: Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience in public or private sector organizations.
|Maintenance Supervisor||Qualification: DAE Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil from a recognized Board or Institute.
Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a public or private sector organization.
Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience in a tertiary care hospital.
|HVAC Sub-Engineer||Qualification and Experience: DAE Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized Board and Institute with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience hi the relevant field in a public or private sector.|
|Assistant Software Engineer||Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering (16Years) education from HEC recognized university
Experience: 1 Year of relevant experience in a reputable public or private sector organization(s).
Preference will be given to candidates having good knowledge of software Implementation, software development, software quality assurance, unit testing, resource training.
|Assistant NOC Engineer||Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication (16Years) education from HEC recognized university.
Experience: 2 Years’ of relevant experience with a reputable public or private sector organization(s).
Preference will be given to candidates having good knowledge of routing, switching, VLAN, network security, operating systems, software installation, hardware and network.
|Data Entry Operator||Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication (16Years) education from HEC recognized university with a typing speed of 35 Words Per Minute.
Experience: 3 Years’ of relevant experience with a reputable public or private sector organization(s).
Other Conditions: Candidates will be further subject to testing to confirm their typing speed.
Preference: Preference will be given to candidates having good knowledge of software applications, data entry form, Microsoft Office.
|Medical Record Officer||Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree-Huns (16 Years of Education) from an HEC recognized University.
Experience: 3 Years of relevant post-qualification Experience in a tertiary care hospital.
Other Conditions: Candidate must be proficient with Computers/Scanners, Record-Keeping Software’s and tools, and Medical Terminologies.
|Medical Record Assistant||Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from an HEC recognized University.
Experience: 2 Years post-qualification experience of clerical/administrative / office nature in a tertiary care hospital.
|CCTV Operator||Qualification and Experience: Intermediate or Equivalent with 2 years of Post Qualification experience as a CCTV operator.|
|Ward Clerk||Qualification and experience: Intermediate or equivalent with 2 year of post qualification experience as a CCTV operator.|
|OT/Surgical Assistant||Qualification and Experience: S.S.0 from a recognized board with a minimum of 5 Years of hands-on experience in Surgical / OT Assistance in a tertiary care hospital.|
|Network Technician||Qualification: Intermediate in Computer Science from recognized board.
Experience: 2 Years’ of relevant experience with a reputable public or private sector organization (s).
Preference will be given to candidates having good knowledge of network cable laying, Fiber optic, cable ducting, patch panels installation, I/O punching, fiber optic splicing, troubleshooting and hardware.
|Lineman / Telephone Technician||Qualification: S.S.0 qualification from recognized board.
Experience: 5 Years’ of relevant experience with a reputable public or private sector organization(s) having hands-on expertise in laying / punching 50 – 100 Pair analog cables, MDE cabinet, distribution box, tag block, krone, IP telephone set configurations, telephone set repairs.
|Tailor||Qualification and Experience: relevant experience in public or Preferably literate with 5 years of private sector organization.|
|CSSD Technician||Qualification and Experience: S.S.C from a recognized Board with a minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field.
Other Condition: Preference will be given to candidates having of experience in autoclave operation.
|Oxygen Plant / Medical Gases Technician||Qualification and Experience: S.S.0 or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with a minimum of 1 year post qualification of experience in the relevant field.|
|Laundryman/Washer||Qualification and Experience: Preferably literate with 5 years of post-qualification experience of laundry in a public or private organization.|
|Gas Fitter||Qualification and Experience: Preferably literate with 5 years of post-qualification gas fitting experience in a public or private organization.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Job Application Form is available on website, application is acceptable only on a prescribed form. Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, PIC-MTI” Account No. 04473-00-4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3, Chowk Branch (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule.
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- Incomplete applications i.e Missing job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
- Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/transcript / DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to application deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Only a single envelope shall be used per application. Candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post. Candidates are further required to mention the title of the position on top of the envelope to avoid any confusion in the future.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of the Government.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease or increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage.
- The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 10.11.2020.
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY
MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION, PESHAWAR
Plot No.5-A, Sector B-3, PhaseN, Hayatabad Peshawar – Pakistan