Latest Jobs in Peshawar Institute Of Cardiology September 2020
Applications are invited for the following vacancies at PIC-MTI, Peshawar as per the following conditions:
- Assistant Manager Purchase
- Supervisor Lab
- Hospital Administrative Officer
- Purchase Officer
- Clinical Technician Pharmacy
- Audit Officer
- Bed Management Officer
- CT Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Echo Technician
- ECG Technician
- ETT Technician
- Clinical Technician -OT
- Security Supervisor
- CCTV Technician
- CCTV Operator
- Finance Cashier
- Porters (Emergency, Pharmacy, Radiology, Pathology)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Job Application Form is available on website, application is acceptable only on a prescribed form, Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, PIC-MTI” Account No. 04473-00-4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3, Chowk Branch (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications i.e Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
- Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/transcript / DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to application deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Only a single envelope shall be used per application. Candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post. Candidates are further required to mention the title of the position on top of the envelope in order to avoid any confusion in future.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of the Government.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease or increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage.
- Last day of applying for the above advertisement is 24.09.2020.
- PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture.
- We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY
MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION, PESHAWAR
Plot No.5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar – Pakistan