Latest Jobs in Peshawar Institute Of Cardiology August / September 2020
Applications are invited for the following vacancies at PIC-MTI, Peshawar as per the following conditions:
- Director Nursing (Contract)
- Secretary to the Board of Governors (Contract)
- Manager Cath Lab Services (Contract)
- Manager OT and ICU (Contract)
- Manager Nursing (Contract)
- Manager in-Patient Services (Contract)
- Manager Out-Patient & Ambulatory Service (Contract)
- Manager Emergency Services (Contract)
- Manager Media and Communications (Contract)
- Manager Quality Assurance (Contract)
- Supervisor Out-Patient Services (Contract)
- Charge Nurse Contract)
- Electromedical Technician (Contract)
- Clinical Technician-Laboratory (Contract)
- Clinical Technician- Cath Lab (Contract)
- Human Resources Assistant (Contract)
- Telephone Operator (Contract)
- Photographer (Contract)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Job Application is acceptable only on a prescribed form.
- Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service within 15 days of the advertisement, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, PIC- MTI” Account No. 04473-00-4 Bank of Khyber, Phase 3 Chowk Branch (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 alongwith amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (degree and Diploma) experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- Following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- Incomplete applications i.e Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at am stage of the process or employment.
- Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- For qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of marks sheet/transcript / DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to application deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Candidates are required to properly mention the title of post alongwith their name on top on the envelope inorder to avoid any confusion. Only one envelope shall be used for a single application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of the Government.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease or increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage.
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture.
We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.