Latest Jobs in Peshawar High Court January 2021
SERIAL NO: 1 CIVIL JUDGES-CUM-JUDICIAL MAGISTRATES/ ALAQA QAZI
QUALIFICATION: SHOULD POSSESS A DEGREE IN LAW FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY ENTITLING HIM / HER TO PRACTICE THE PROFESSION OF LAW OR IS A BARRISTER OF ENGLAND OR IRELAND OR IS A MEMBER OF THE FACULTY OF ADVOCATES OF SCOTLAND AND HAVE PRACTICED THE PROFESSION OF LAW IN THE HIGH COURT OR IN THE COURTS SUBORDINATE THERETO, FOR A PERIOD NOT LESS THAN TWO (02) YEARS AFTER ENROLLMENT AS AN ADVOCATE.
- Minimum Age: 23 Maximum Age: 32
- Gender: Both Male & Female
- BPS: 18
- Department: PESHAWAR HIGH COURT
- Vacancy: 84
(Male / Female)
(Male / Female)
(Male / Female)
- Age shall be reckoned on last date fixed for submission of applications online. Two years optimum relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to: a) Government servants with a minimum of two years’ continues service;b) Disable persons; and c) Candidates from backward areas.
- The period which a Barrister or an Advocate of the High Court and /or the Courts subordinate thereto or a Pleader has practiced in the Bar, shall be excluded for the purpose of upper age limit subject to a maximum period of two years from his / her age.
- The required two years experience certificate must be duly countersigned by the concerned Session Judge.
- Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form online, it will be considered for all categories of posts mentioned above.
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim/ entries they will be called for screening/ Competitive Examination.
- Those candidates shall be called for disabled seats who are in possession of a certificate issued by the Board of Rehabilitation / District Assessment Board for disabled persons stating their disability on the basis of report of standing Medical Board on or before the date of interview.
- Call letters for test will be placed on KP PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Degrees / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized institution are riot accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates are accepted, however, the candidates can apply on provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall have to produce original degrees / certificates till last date of interviews.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders Employees of Govt: / Semi-government institutions/ autonomous/ semi-autonomous bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall be required before interview/ competitive examination.
- The Zonal and Merit Quotas shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. Government reserves the right to increase/decrease or fill or not to fill any post. No zonal reservation stands for posts allocated to minority/disable and female quotas. These shall be filled in on open merit.
- All candidates appearing for competitive examination will be allowed three chances for each individual examination while four chances will be allowed in combination of competitive examinations for the post of Provincial Management Service, Excise and Taxation Officers, Civil Judges- cum -Judicial Magistrates, Assistant Conservator of Forests and such other posts which the government may include in these categories of posts.
- Where the candidate remains absent in the competitive examination his chance will remain intact. However, if he appears in any one subject he / she will be deemed to have availed the chance.
- Grace marks are not allowed.
- The candidates shall attach/produce the domicile certificate which had been issued to them by the competent authority before the last date fixed for receipt of applications. No alteration in the entries with regard to domicile certificate shall be accepted subsequently. Domicile once produced shall be final. A candidate shall be entitled for having one domicile only otherwise he / she shall become ineligible.
- A female candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile. However, a female married candidate, if wants to retain her own domicile, shall inform the commission in writing before test/ examination.
- In case of large number of candidates, the Commission may hold screening test for shortlisting of candidates to bring the number of candidates to a manageable level for syllabus based Written Examination.
- On detailed scrutiny of the applications after screening test/ written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules for the examination, his/ her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the examination or qualified therein. To avoid frustration the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the examination.
- Before interview, the Commission will hold Psychological/ aptitude test and no candidate will be called for interview if he/ she failed to appear in the Psychological/ aptitude test
Note: a). There shall be a combine competitive examination for all categories of the posts as per syllabus available on official website of the Commission i.e www.kppsc.gov.pk. The candidates will also choose their options for Urdu or Pushto Papers available in the Syllabus during online apply.
b). Any candidate who does not possess the required qualification and professional experience by the closing date will not be considered.
(FIDA MUHAMMAD) DEPUTY DIRECTOR EXAMINATIONS
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Public Service Commission