Latest Jobs in Pakistan Single Window Islamabad June 2020
A leading public sector autonomous and progressive organization is looking to recruit exceptionally strong and vibrant professionals for the below positions;
|Position||Qualification & Experience|
|Chief Executive Officer||Minimum or equivalent Master’s degree in Business Administration,
Public Administration, Economics, Computer Sciences or other ICT related disciplines;
• At least 20 years of professional experience in relevant field of academic qualification with 5 years’ experience at a relevant senior management/decision making position and management of similar organizations.
• Demonstrated experience of evaluating and applying emerging technologies to transform businesses and deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
• Demonstrated experience of working and successfully leading an ICT related company as CEO will be considered a competitive advantage.
• Preferably prior experience with public sector engagement, international trade and trade facilitation; and
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required to interact with stakeholders.
|Chief Operating Officer||Minimum or equivalent to Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Operational Management or any other related field;
• At least 15 years of professional experience in relevant field of academic qualification with 5 years of working on a senior executive/decision making position.
• Prior experience of working as a COO of a similar ICT based organization will be considered a competitive advantage.
|Chief Financial Officer||Minimum or equivalent to qualified as a Chartered Accountant or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Public Administration or Economics or or Specialization in Finance and Accounts.
• At least 15 years of relevant experience in, financial management, investment decision making and/or financial consulting/research.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems will be considered a competitive advantage.
• Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Candidates having prior experience of working as CFO in a multinational company or large-scale public or private sector enterprise will be preferred.
|Chief Technology Officer||Minimum or equivalent to Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology or Software development.
• At least 15 years of professional experience in relevant field of academic qualification with 5 years of executive level experience in a similar organization.
• Candidates having prior experience of working as CTO in a multinational company or large-scale public or private sector enterprise will be preferred.
• Experience in leading major ICT transformation programs will be considered a competitive advantage.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of web system architecture, design, and development.
• Hands on experience with complex project management.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
|HR Manager||Master’s degree in HR, Management, Business/Public Administration with a specialization in HR required. Candidates with SHRM (SCP-CP), Chartered CIPD or similar level HR qualification.
• 5-10 years of progressive leadership experience in HR positions with at least 2 years of working as Senior HR Manager or equivalent position; Prior experience of working in an IT based company shall be considered an asset.
• Demonstrable knowledge of budget planning, compensation and benefits, HR Information Systems, and talent acquisition practices.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues, senior management, and employees.
|Company Secretary||Chartered Accountancy, Chartered Secretary, or related field required. Candidates with or Law degree will be preferred. Certification as Company Secretary or Board certification training would be considered an asset.
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience with at least 4 years of working as Company Secretary.
• Candidates having prior experience of working as CS in a Section 42 company will be preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of Companies Ordinance and Non-Profit Regulations.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including board members, staff, external partners and donors.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing demands under challenging circumstances and establish priorities.
|Legal Advisor||Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Bar at Law/ Master’s Degree or foreign qualification in Law, Public Policy, Governance, Legislative Drafting;
• Fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience in the legal field on similar projects, procurement or commercial and trade discipline in a relevant organisation (for e.g. legal institution, project-based firm, consultancy firm);
• Enrolment of Pakistan Bar Council as Advocate High Court.
• Expertise in Trade Law, Policy, Rules, Regulations, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Revenue, Tax and Arbitration issues.
• Preferably prior experience with public sector engagement, international trade and international trade law;
• Excellent and proven written and oral communication and presentation skills in Urdu and English;
• Experience of working in organisations providing ICT based solutions for trade facilitation or similar operating environment will bring added value.
• Experience in corporate law and knowledge of corporate governance structure will be preferred.
|Chief Internal Auditor||• member of a recognized body of professional accountants preferably Chartered Accountant; or
• certified internal auditor; or
• certified fraud examiner; or
• certified internal control auditor; or
• person holding a master’s degree in finance from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission;
• Minimum 15 years relevant post qualification experience preferably in corporate sector.
• have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate both financial and managerial issues clearly both inside and outside the company;
• Good understanding of contractual matters;
• Ability to work under pressure, within agreed targets and timescales and deliver quality outcomes;
• Ability to present Internal Audit to new and existing stakeholders.
• Ability to give clear advice, at an operational and strategic level, to members and senior management and other relevant external parties / organizations e.g. external audit.
TERMS FOR APPOINTMENT
- The position are Islamabad based and the candidates will have to be based in head office in Islamabad.
- Appointment against the positions shall be made for a period as mentioned against each position.
Interested candidates shall send their curriculum vitae resume at email@example.com no later than July 7, 2020. The candidate must mention the “Position Title” in the Email Subject while applying.
Note: The date of interview will be intimated after shortlisting of candidates. (No TA/DA is admissible for the interview). In case the degree is obtained from foreign university, equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidate at the time of interview.