Latest Jobs in Pakistan Public works Department (PWD), Ministry of Defence July 2020
Pakistan Public works Department (PWD), Ministry of Defence invites job application on plain paper (A-4 Size) to fill following temporary / liable to be permanent posts.
- Sub Engineer (Civil) BS-14 (37 Vacant Posts)
- Sub Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) BS-14 (8 Vacant Posts)
- Estimator (Civil) (19 Vacant Posts)
- Estimator (Electrical / Mechanical) BS-14 (37 Vacant Posts)
- Upper age shall be calculated from the dosing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be allowed as per Government Rules.
- Candidates should indicate the post on the right side of the envelope. Photocopies of the documents not required with application. Original educational certificates/documents shall be verified at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Application on prescribed format shall be reached alongwith DMC Photo copy and latest photograph of the candidate to the undersigned within 15-days alter issuance of this advertisement in the National Press
Chief Engineer (Central Zone)
Office of the Chief Engineer (Central Zone).
11-Egerton Road, Lahore