Latest Jobs in Pakistan Public Works Department (PWD) February / March 2021
Applications are invited to fill the following temporary posts in Pakistan Public Works Department, Islamabad:
|Name of the Post||Minimum Qualification|
|Stenotypist||Intermediate with 80/40 w.p.m. speed in shorthand/typing respectively|
|Sub-Engineer(Civil)||Matric with three years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.|
|Sub-Engineer (E/M)||Matric with three years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.|
|Estimator(Civil)||Matric with three years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.|
|Estimator(E/M)||Matric with three years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.|
|L.D.C||Matric with 30 w.p.m, speed in typing|
ii. Experience in the relevant field.
|Duplicate Machine Operator||(i). Primary
(ii) Knowledge of operating Duplication Machine is essential.
(ii).Valid Driving License (Motorcycle) holder and well versed with traffic rules
|Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
|Ferro Khalasi||Ability to read and write numbers and alphabets.|
- All the recruitments will be made as per instructions contained in the Office Memorandum No.F-53/12008-S dated 22.01.2014 uploaded by the Establishment Division on their Website.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed as per Government Rules as mentioned Under
- General age relaxation of 05 years shall be allowed as per Government policy.
- Maximum age limit will be relaxed by 3 years over and above the general age relaxation in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas (District of Gilgit, Skardu and Diamir), FATA, Sindh(R) and Balochistan in accordance with the instructions issued by the Establishment Division.
- Candidates should indicate the post on the right side of the envelope. Photocopies of the documents are not required with application. Original educational certificates/documents shall be verified at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Application on the prescribed format should reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days after publication of this advertisement.