Latest Jobs in Pakistan Information Commission September 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following temporary posts in the Pakistan Information Commission, Islamabad:-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant||a) 2nd Class Bachelors degree in any discipline
b) 6weeks NITB course has to be completed in probationary period
c) Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Accounts and files maintenance
b) A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively
c) Computer literate preferable
|Lower Division Clerk||a) Matric
b) Typing Speed 30 w.p.m.
b) Driving License LTV
Terms and Conditions
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred along with the work experience.
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above mentioned column of age limit Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of Pakistan Information Commission
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applicants short listed for interview shall present his/her original documents; domicile along with set of attested copies of degree certificate issued by HEC/recognized Boards/Universities/Institutes.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, Pakistan Information Commission reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The Pakistan Information Commission reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole. increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/Interview
- Applications along with copy of CNIC and 2 latest passport size photographs, on the prescribed format should reach the Admin Section, Pakistan Information Commission, First Floor, National Arcade, 4-A plaza, (Near PSO Pump), F-8 Markaz, Islamabad within 15 days from publication of this advertisement.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Persons with disabilities and Minorities are encouraged to apply