Latest Jobs in Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO) October/November 2020
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Applications are invited from competent professionals having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for appointment on yearly renewable contract basis subject to satisfactory performance for Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of Daral Khawar Hydro Power Station PEDO.
- Assistant Resident Engineer/Junior Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical) (BPS 17)
- Assistant Director/Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) (BPS 17)
- Assistant Director (IT) (BPS 17) Foreman (Electrical & Mechanical) (BPS 16)
- Assistant Foreman (Electrical & Mechanical) (BPS 14)
- Operator/ Sub- Engineer (4 Electrical Tech & Mechanical Tech) (BPS 12)
- Store Keeper (BPS 9)”Technical) Electrician (BPS 9)
- Welder Grade — I (BPS 9)
- Turner Miller (Mechanist) (BPS 9)
- Crane Operator (BPS 9)
- ASA Technical Helper (BPS 6)
- Pump Operator (BPS 5)
Instructions & General -Conditions
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the “PEDO Applicant Data Form” available on the PEDO website
- Duly filled & signed Application Data Form along with updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates/degrees, Experience Certificates, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than. November 9, 2020. By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
- Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/Envelope and shall send separate application/envelope for each post.
- Relevant experience with the Government/Semi-Government or Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered
- Only Eligible/Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/Interview respectively. Shortlisting shall be carried out on the basis of selection criteria duly approved by the PEDO Board. Subsequently, the top 5 to 10 candidates per position shall be called for interview based on their aggregate score.
- Government/Semi Government employees shall send their applications through proper channel
- Selection of Contractual and regular employees already working in PEDO in the ongoing developmental projects or against regular positions shall be subject to No Objection Certificate from the PEDO Board.
- Appointment will be on contract basis extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance. In case of unsatisfactory performance, service can be terminated by the organization with 1 month prior notice.
- PEDO reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any/all posts at any time during the recruitment process.
- All appointments will be subject to availability of funds.
- Information regarding the recruitment & selection process including written test updates, lists of eligible, ineligible & shortlisted candidates will be uploaded to PEDO website. Candidates are instructed to visit PEDO website frequently for any such information and updates regarding the recruitment & selection.
Deputy Director Administration
Palihtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO)
Room No. 310, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, PAKISTAN
Phone No. 091-9219579