Latest Jobs in P.O Box No. 750 Rawalpindi October 2020
Applications are invited for the following temporary posts likely to become permanent in a Government Organization. Brief terms and conditions for eligibility are indicated against each:-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
b. Typing Speedo( 20 w.p.m.
c. Computer Literate
|Statistical Assistant||a. Graduate with Statistics or Mathematics as an elective subject|
b. Minimum speed of 80 & 40 w p.m in Shorthand and typing respectively.
c. Must be Computer Literate.
|DEO (Data Entry Operator)||a. 2nd Class or Grade -C” Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Physics from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
b. Minimum speed of 10,000 key depression per hour for data entry / verification
|Library Assistant||Graduate with certificate in Library Science from recognized Institution|
|Technician (Electronics / Electrical/ Camera / Computer)||DAE (Electrical /Electronics/ Computer Hardware) with 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Ex-Serviceman (Technical Arms) having relevant technical
qualification with 05 years practical experience in the relevant field.
|Technician (Networking)||DAE (Computer Technology and Information Technology) with 02 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Ex-Serviceman (Technical Arms) having relevant technical qualification with OS years practical experience In the relevant field.
|Photographer||a. Matric with science in 2s Division b .Diploma in Photography from
any 6°1.4 Institution with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
5 years experience In the relevant field.
|Receptionist||a. 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree.
b. Those having experience of working as Receptionist will be preferred.
|Supervisor Horticulture||a. Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture after Matriculation.
b. 2 years experience in the relevant filed.
b. Typing speed of 25 w.p.m.
c. Computer Literate.
|Assistant Security Supervisor (Technical)||FA/FSc OR equivalent.
b. Ex-Serviceman from Technical Arms like EME, Signals,
Engineers & RV&FC.
|Technician (Hydraulic /
|Metric alongwith 5 years experience in the relevant field
Ex-Servicemen (Technical Arms) having relevant technical qualification with 3 years practical experience in the relevant field.
b. Minimum typing speed of 30 w.pm.
c. Computer Literate.
|Junior Draughtsman||a. Matric or equivalent.
b. Certificate of Trade proficiency in D’Manship from a recognized institution.
Have qualified in Oil basic D ‘Manship course run by any Military Department/Organization.
|(Generator rator / AC)||Matric alongwith 3 years experience in the relevant field
Ex-Serviceman (Technical Arms) qualified in the relevant field.
|Junior Proof Reader||a. Matric
b. 2 years experience as Proof Reader in any leading Commercial/ Government Press
2. Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan. Those who are in government service should apply through proper channel.
3. Applications on prescribed form alongwith photocopy o CNIC and 2x latest photographs should reach Post Box No. 750 GPO, Rawalpindi by 15 October 2020. Photocopies of Educational/Qualification documents are not required to be attached with the application format this stage.
Note: Original CNIC, educational/experience certificates and domicile are required to be produced at the time of test/ interview.
4. Applicants to deposit Rs. 150/- Plus Rs.50/- (Bank charges) In Account Titled “CAO Exam Fee Fund” Number 4025241969 NBP GHQ Branch (Branch Code • 0390), Rawalpindi in any NBP Branch on the prescribed deposit slip printed at bottom of application form.
5. Schedule for Test/Interview will be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only.
6. Number of post scan be increased/decreased as per requirement of the department.
7. Candidates belonging to Minorities/ Schedule Caste/Disable and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota.
8. Place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
9. Age will be calculated from the dosing date of receipt of applications which is 15 October 7010. Age relaxation will be allowed to the civilian candidates belonging to Sindh (R), Balochistan, Ex-FATA and AK as per existing rules prescribed by the Govt of Pakistan.
10. Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of years actually served in armed forces whichever is less, hence maximum age limit for retired armed forces personnel is 45 years.
11. Applications received after due date/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Address: Admin Officer, P.O Box No. 750, G.P.0 Rawalpindi