Latest Jobs in Oil & Gas Development Company limited (OGDCL) October 2020
Oil & Gas Development Company limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take
the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories:
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Manager (Drilling Operations) (EG-VII)||B.E./B.Sc. Engg. (Mechanical / Electrical / Petroleum) with 14 years’ relevant post qualification experience in Oil Well Drilling out of which at least 05 years experience on managerial I supervisory position(s) in Drilling Operations of a well reputed Oil & Gas Company.|
|Manager (Drilling Fluids) (EG-VII)||B.E / B.Sc. Engg. or M.Sc / BS (Chemistry) with 14 years relevant post qualification experience in high standard jobs of drilling fluid. At least 05 years must be on a managerial I supervisory position with reputed Oil Company or Service Company.|
|Manager Cementation / Stimulation) (EG-VII)||M.Sc / BS (Chemistry) or B.E I B.Sc. Engg. with 14 years relevant post qualification experience in Cementation & Stimulation of Oil & Gas Wells. At least 05 years must be on a managerial or supervisory position(s) with reputed E&P Company (s) or Oilfield Services Company(s).|
|Manager (Drilling Material Planning) (EG-VII)||B.E / B.Sc. Engg. (Electrical / Mechanical / Petroleum) with 14 years relevant post qualification experience including 05 years in a supervisory role with reputed E&P or Oilfield Services Company(s). The candidate should possess experience of Drilling operations, Drilling material procurement and inventory management processes with sound project management skills, experience of budget and CAPEX preparation through industry standard database.|
|Manager / Chief Engineer (Rig
|B.E / B.Sc. Engg. (Mechanical / Electrical) with 14 I 12 years (respectively)
relevant post qualification experience of managing preventive and major repairing / overhauling work of Oill Gas Drilling Rigs equipment/system. Planning, procurement and inventory control of spares. At least 051 03 years (respectively) must be on a managerial I supervisory position(s) with reputed E&P or Drilling contractor firms.
|Manager / Chief Engineer (Logistics)
|B.E I B.Sc. Engg. with 14 I 12 years (respectively) relevant post qualification
experience of handling Logistics fleet of heavy equipment, directing, optimizing and coordinating multiple movements of heavy vehicle fleet, knowledge of logistics and inventory software. Conversant with data analysis and planning. At least 05/03 years (respectively) in a supervisory role with reputed logistic company.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: FOR MANAGER- 50 YEARS & FOR CHIEF-45 YEARS.
- Candidates working in Government I Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of three years extendable by mutual consent.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC) must be provided.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelop.
- Completed Applications (application form available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) clearly indicating relevant qualification(s) (with passing year I month), experience (period with dates against each position and organization) and bio data supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and registration of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (if applicable) and a recent passport size photograph be sent lates : by 30-10-2020 to the address given below:
OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
OGDCL HOUSE, JINNAH AVENUE, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN