Latest Jobs in Office Of The District & Sessions Judge Hafizabad October / November 2020
The following posts are lying vacant in Sessions Courts, Hafizabad. Applications from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below, are invited: –
- Assistant Librarian
- Junior Auditor
- Imam Masjid
- Junior Clerk
- Computer Hardware Technician
- Generator Operator
- Cook / Waiter
- Khadim Masjid / Moazzan
- Naib Qasid
- Sweeper / Sanitary Worker
- (i). 20 % quota fixed for the children of serving/ retired Government employees in BPS. 1-5.
- (ii). 20 % promotion quota fixed for the Class-IV employees.
- 15% posts are reserved for women, existing in the civil/sessions courts of the sub-ordinate judiciary.
- 5% posts are reserved for minorities (Non-Muslim)
- 03% posts are reserved for disable persons. The candidates are required to submit certificate issued by the competent authority issued under (disabled person (employment and rehabilitation.) ordinance, 1981). Relaxation in upper age limit (only for disabled) as per rules will be for ten years over and above the prescribed.
- Marks for additional qualification will be given in accordance with the Recruitment Policy.
- The competent authority may increase or decrease the posts.
- The competent authority will put the short-listed candidates (for the post of Computer Operator) in the re-test.
- If none is available for appointment against the reserved quota, these posts shall be filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open
Rules & Regulations
- All the information relating to recruitment along with application form will be uploaded on the website of District Judiciary, Hafizabad.
- Applications will be received only by post, which must be received by this office till 15-11-2020 during office hours. Faxed/ late received/ Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether any of their relative is already working in Civil/ Sessions Courts, Hafizabad and if his relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said
- The candidate already serving in Government or semi Government Departments will apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
- The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photograph, attested copies of their educational certificates, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
- Independent applications will be submitted for each quota.
- Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test.
- After short list out of the successful candidates in the test will be called for interview.
- No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates.
- Applicants are required to mention their phone number/ cell number in the application.
- The authority is competent to short list the candidate and information to this effect will be placed on the website Shortlisting will be conducted on the basis of academic ability/ marks.
- Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil & Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules, 2005