Latest Jobs in National Vocational & Technical Training Commission September 2020
National Vocational & Technical Training Commission invite applications from Pakistani Nationals for recruitment against following posts on temporary basis according to following terms of reference:-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Director||(a) Ph. D degree including Management and TVET, OR
(b) M. Phil including Management and TVET, OR
(c) Master’s degree in Engineering including Management and TVET sector.
08 years experience in relevant field, OR 10 years experience in relevant field, OR 12 years experience in relevant field
|Deputy Director||(a) Master’s degree with 2 class or equivalent OR
(b) 16 years Education, BS Engineering, Business Administration, Public Administration, Computer Sciences form HEC recognized university, OR
(c) M. Phil degree in relevant field
05 years post qualification experience in the relevant field, OR
03 years posts qualification experience in the relevant field.
|Assistant Director||(a) Master’s degree with 2nd class or equivalent, OR
(b) 16 years Education, BS Engineering, Business Administration, Public
Administration, Computer Sciences, form HEC recognized university.
02 year experience in relevant field.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit Applications on the prescribed format available on NAVTTC’s website
- Incomplete, improperly filled applications submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for written tests/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates, coming for tests/interview.
- Candidates working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed as per government rules.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Application form duly filled-in (without educational certificates etc.) may be sent to Deputy Director (HRM), NAVTTC HQs, Plot No. 38, Kirthar Road, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.