Latest Jobs in National Tariff Commission (NTC) August / September 2020
National Tariff Commission (NTC) is responsible for implementation of trade defence laws under Anti –dumping Duties Act 2015, Countervailing Duties Act 2015 and Safeguard Measures (Amendment) Act 2015. NTC is seeking professionally qualified persons for the following positions to assist in the implementation of the trade defence laws.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following positions. The requisite minimum qualifications / experience, age limit and domicile for the posts are as under:-
|Name of Post||Qualification and experience|
|Deputy Director||First Class Master’s Degree from a recognized national or foreign institution in Economics / Industrial Economics / Business Administration / Commerce with 5 years’ post degree experience.
Associateship of Cost and Management and Accountancy from a recognized national or foreign institution.
|Assistant Director||First Class Master’s Degree from a recognized national or foreign institution in Economics / Industrial Economics / Business Administration / Commerce|
|Stenotypist||(i) Intermediate with shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. and typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
(ii) Must be computer literate.
|Lower Division Clerk||(i) Matriculate with tying speed of 30 w.p.m.
(ii) The Selected candidate must clear the 3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course
(Including MS Office) conducted by NITB, after selection before completion of probation period.
|Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
- In addition to above pay scale other facilities such as medical, house rent allowance and leave etc. will be admissible in accordance with the prescribed rules.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable as per government rules.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organizations, may apply through proper channel along with NOC issued by their respective organizations.
- The advertisement can be cancelled by the competent authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
- Interested Pakistani Nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility conditions for the positions of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Stenotypist and Lower Division Clerk, may send their applications on Prescribed Application Form .
- Applicants for the posts of Naib Qasid & Chowkidar, meeting above eligibility conditions may send their applications on plain paper giving full name, CNIC No., date of birth, domicile, contact No., detail of educational qualification and postal address.
- All Applications addressed to Deputy Director (Admn.), National Tariff Commission, Post Box No. 1689, GPO Islamabad must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Unsigned / Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- Please mark the envelop with the post applied for.
- Only short-listed candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions will be called for written / skill test & Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.