Latest Jobs in National Skills University August / September 2020
Applications are invited by National Skills University, Islamabad on prescribed form for the following positions to be filled on contract (serial No. 1-11)/daily wages (serial 12-14) basis for the project “Up-gradation of National Institute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University”.
|Post||Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant Director Networks / Network Engineer||Master Degree in Computer Science or BS (4 years) Computer Systems/ Elect Engineering or equivalent degree (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized universities/ institutes. Candidates with industry certifications in networking will have
an advantage. At least two years relevant experience in providing highly skilled technical assistance in integration, operational engineering and support and architecture of the network infrastructure. Solid knowledge of IP routing protocols. Support and assistance in the integration of complex WAN architectures. Provide highly skilled technical assistance. Designing, implanting, testing and monitoring security configurations for protecting the Network.
|Assistant Director Civil Engineering||BSc/B.E Civil Engineering from HEC recognized university or equivalent qualification with 3 years experience in university or national or international organization|
|Accountant||B.Com/ BBA (at least 2nd division) from H EC recognized university/institution with 3 years relevant experience of accounts management in public/ private sector organization of good
repute. Proficiency in MS Office is must
|Assistant System / Network Engineer / IT Administrator||BCS/ BE (Computers) (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized university / institute with minimum 1 year experience in similar position or B.Com/BSdBA (at least 2nd division) with one year Certificate Course in IT and three years relevant experience with public /private sector organizations of good repute|
|Office Assistant||Graduation with 3 years of experience as UDC in any government/ semi-government/autonomous organization. Must have in-depth knowledge of MS Office|
|Horticulture Supervisor/ Technical Staff||Matric with floriculture & landscaping diploma and two years experience in relevant field|
|IT Technician / Assistant||BSc Computer Science / BCS (at least 2nd division) or graduation at least 2nd division with one year computer diploma. one year experience in relevant field is must|
|Lab Technician||DAE 1st Division from a recognized institution with one-year experience in relevant field|
|Driver||Middle pass with at least five years experience. Must posses valid Heavy-Duty Driving License should aware of different routes and locations.|
|Dispatch Rider||Matric with 5 years experience. Must possess valid driving license.|
|Plumber||Matric pass with three years relevant experience|
|Helper Cook||Middle with 2 years relevant experience.|
|Security Guard||5th class pass. Ex-armed forces personnel will be preferred.|
|Mali (Daily Wages)||Three years experience as Mali|
- Appointment from serial No. 1 to 11 and serial No. 12-14 will be on one-year contract and daily wages basis respectively.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply.
- The applicant must mention the name of the post on the left corner of the envelope.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from Completely filled application form along with attested copies of the CN IC, testimonials, and two recent passport size photographs must reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For serial No. 1 & 2 and 3 to 8 a bankers cheque amounting Rs. 1000 and Rs. 250 respectively in favor of “National Skills University” must be attached with application as a processing /examination fee, University NTN-911011-7.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Five years general relaxation is allowed in upper age limit as per rules
- The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
- To shortlist the candidates on the basis of academic qualification/test as may be determined by the university. Only shod isted candidates will be called for test/interview
- To increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds