Latest Jobs in National School of Public Policy (NSPP) January 2021
Applications are invited for the following position at the National School of Public Policy for appointment on contract for two years for project posts.
|Network & System Manager||4-years BS (CS/1T) or equivalent in Is’ or 2nd Division /class from HEC recognized University/Institution with internationally renowned network Certification (First class degree holders shall be preferred). At least 5 years post qualification experience of designing, implementing and maintaining Computer Networks; capability to handle firewalls, Routers, switches and others LAN/WAN equipment.
Experience in server side Administration, management and deployment under Windows/Linus environments. Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
|Data Entry Operator||FA/FSC With diploma in Computer Applications Typing speed 40 WPM requirement.|
|Support Staff||Naib Qasid (Middle).|
- Application form with detailed instruction can be downloaded from website www.nspp,gov.pk or can be collected from the office of the undersigned.
- Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- NSPP reserves the right to increase, decrease the number of posts or cancel any of the advertised post(s).
- Last date of application submission is 15 clear days from date of advertisement.
Deputy Director (Human Resource)
National School of Public Policy C/o National Management college
Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore