Latest Jobs in National Logistics Cell (NLC) September 2020
National Logistics Cell (NLC) is a leading national logistics and engineering company engaged in variety of businesses. We are looking for highly motivated market professionals lo join us & pave the way in line with our vision, Candidates with strong professional aptitude, business acumen with diverse market experience are invited to join for the following positions:-
- Chief Operation Officer -Logistics
- Director Marketing
- General Manager Marketing
- General Manager Analytics
- General Manager Legal
- General Manager – NLC Express Freight Train
- Senior Manager Corporate Affairs
- Senior Manager Performance Evaluation
- Senior Manager Finance & Accounts
- Senior Manager HR
- Assistant Manager – System
- Assistant Manager – Infrastructure & Equipment
- Assistant Manager – Database
- IT Officer – OS / SAN
- IT Officer – Networks
- NLC offers market competitive salary with an attractive package of fringe benefits as per quantification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for interview for which no TA / DA will be
- Candidates will be allowed to apply against only one position as per their qualification and experience. In case of applying against multiple positions, their candidature will be Age limit is up to 55 years. send us your resume on online.
- NLC reserves the right to withdraw / amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Masters or MS degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Project Supply Chain Management, Structural Engineering, Architecture and Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering from a reputable university recognized by HEC or from a reputable accredited foreign university.
- CGPA should be not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.
- Maximum age upto 27 years as on December 31,2020.
- Masters or Bachelors degree prior to 2020 will not be admissible.
Candidates fulfilling criteria are required to apply as per the instructions appended in below given boxes after filling prescribed form. Attested photocopies of educational documents, diplomas, experience certificates, CNIC. 2 x passport size photographs and copy of discharge book (In case of Retired Army Personnel) must also be attached with applications within 15 s days publication of this advertisement