Latest Jobs in National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) January 2021
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) is mandated to deal with the matters pertaining to generation, transmission and distribution of electric power; requires the services of suitable Professionals / Staff for its Head Office/Regional Offices:
- Senior Advisor (Technical)
- Senior Advisor (M & E)
- Senior Advisor (Finance)
- Consultant Hydropower
- Consultant Transmission & Distribution
- Legal Advisor (Govt. Liaison)
- Legal Advisor
- Assistant Director (Legal)
- Naib Qasid
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Age will be counted up to closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates will be posted at Head Office/Regional Offices or anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the organization.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Degree/Certificate issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate at any stage.
- The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- Income applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- In case of suitable candidate, the Authority may relax age limit and experience up to three (03) years.
- By hand applications will not be accepted/entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TAIDA will be admissible for written test/interview.
- Applicant shall apply directly on Open Testing Service (OTS) website. After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check Open Testing Service (OTS) website for important announcement (procedures for Roll No./Screening Test Schedule/Result etc.) related to recruitment against above posts.
- Information provided in application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information. organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on Open Testing Service website
- Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designation banks.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Applications may be sent on prescribed application form with online deposit slip (in original) within 15 clays after the publication of advertisement address given below.
Open Testing Service Pakistan
Address: Office # 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad
Contact No. 051 111 687 222