Latest Jobs in National Accountability Bureau NAB Lahore June 2021
National Accountability Bureau, Lahore invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for hiring of Services of following expert on monthly fee payment basis under Section 28(f) of National Accountability Ordinance 1999, as per criteria given below:-
Name of Position: Junior Expert-II
Education Qualification and Experience:
• B.Sc. Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
• 10 years working experience of locomotives and associated systems, service activities like scheduled! unscheduled maintenance / Overhauling/Major Overhauling. Rolling stock products like Engines/Bogie/ Brake Systems/Traction Motors/ Control Systems! Motor / Compressor etc.
• Retired BS-17 to 19/ equivalent officer with relevant experience.
• To analyzing and giving technical opinion about the quality of locomotives and power vans procured by Pakistan Railways.
• Analyzing the technical specification incorporated in tender documents and giving opinion about the technical evaluations of the tender.
• Any other technical opinion required regarding the locomotives and power vans.
Monthly Fee: 85000/-
- Experience/Educational Qualification, shall be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for test /interview, after scrutiny of applications. c. Candidates with additional qualifications/ experience will be preferred.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of services hiring contract.
- Candidates possessing dual/foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Final selection will be subject to Security Clearance.
- The monthly fee is faxable as per Federal Government, policy.
- Applications on given format should reach the undersigned through post/mail within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.