Latest Jobs in National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) Peshawar August 2020
Pakistani Nationals are invited for Walk-in Test / interview for hiring the services on short term basis fora period of 5 months (extendable if required) as details are mentioned against each post:-
|Supervisor||Master Degree from HEC Recognized University|
|Junior Executive||Intermediate or equivalent|
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience Certificates along with the copies of their documents.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt. rules.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents, false information or using any type of influence.
- Selected candidate has to serve at concerned Project Site and no request for posting to other district will be entertained; however, Management reserve right to post him/her at other district on requirement basis of Project.
- Preference will be given to candidate of respective districts.
- Female, Minority & Disable Quota are reserved as per rules.
- The candidates having 6 months Experience with NADRA will be given preference.
- Mobile Phone are not allowed during Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appealing in interview.
- Candidate can appear for test/interview against one Position only.
- During test/interview Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise he/she will not sit in test/interview
Note: These positions are only for a specific project/locations therefore, services of selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA. The services will be laid-off on completion of project.
Human Resource Section
Regional Head Office NADRA, Peshawar
EOBI Building, Plot No.31, Sector B-1, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar.
Ph # 091-9217735