Latest Jobs in Multan Development Authority (MDA) September 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on contract basis in MDA against following posts:-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
ii. Speed of 90 w.p.m. in shorthand in English.
iii. Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Urdu.
iv. Proficiency in English language and MS Office.
|Draftsman||DAE in civil or 2 years diploma in Draftsman (Civil) & certificate of Auto Cad 2D/3D or QS from a PETE affiliated institute.|
|Sub-Engineer||DAE in Civil Engg from a PETE affiliated institute|
|Mechanical Supervisor/ Sub-Engineer (Mechanic)||DAE in Mechanical Engg from a PETE affiliated institute.|
|Dispenser||Intermediate with Dispenser course form a Govt. recognized institute / ex-serviceman of Medical Corps.|
|Building Inspector (TP/UP)||DAE in civil from a PETE affiliated institute.|
|Junior Clerk||Intermediate or diploma in Office Management with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Urdu.
Basic proficiency in MS Office
|Site Inspector||Intermediate with certificate in Survey from PETE affiliated institute.|
|Accounts Clerk||D.Com / diploma in Accounting or Finance.|
|Patwari||Matric having passed patwar course from a recognized institute/agency.|
|Auto / Machine Electrician||Diploma in Auto Electrician from PETE affiliated institute.|
|Electrician||Matriculation with a 1-year diploma from a PETE affiliated institute.|
*In case no female candidate appears / qualifies for the said post. the same will be filled in an open merit in accordance with Government instructions.
PART – A
- The general relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be as per Government Policy. I he age relaxation for the disabled will be as per Government Policy.
- Initial appointment will be made for three years on contract basis which can be further extended as per Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to satisfactory annual performance reports. The appointments will be purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not be able to claim any right for regular appointment against the contract
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- 3% of vacancies are reserved for disabled subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- The candidates already working in the GovernmenUSemi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of
- In-service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however. subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- 10 Number of posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview through a call letter. They shall bring their relevant original documents including NIC, domicile certificate, degrees / certificates and transcripts from matric onwards along with a set of attested copies of all the above mentioned documents at the time of interview.
- Exact qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned in the application Form which should be downloaded from Open Testing Service (OTS) website
PART – B
- OTS test will be conducted only for the prequalification for further consideration. It would be mandatory for applicant to obtain minimum 50% of total marks for interview. Rest for further procedure of selection, Government of Punjab, Recruitment Policy, 2004 and instructions thereto shall be followed.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of Open Testing Service, to OTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of Bank Alfalah, Habib Bank , Allied Bank on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form download from 01S website;
- Last date of submission of applications is 23-09-2020
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to who final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
- Final candidates list shall be available on OTS website.
- Roll No. slips and test center details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by OTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates must contact OTS for any sort of query regarding written test. display of provisional/final list of candidates. test centers, display of test results. information regarding submission of application forms etc.