Latest jobs in Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony July 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following posts the Ministry Of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, Islamabad
General information / instructions
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy conveyed by Establishment Division vide O.Ms dated 22-10-2014 and 53/1/2008-SP dated 06-05-2020 as amended from the time to time and for appointment in BSP-01 to BS-05 vide notification dated 11-03-2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Applicants already in Government Service must apply through proper channel otherwise application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies, and those received after due dae will not be entertained.
- An applicant may apply for more than one posts by submitting separate application form each post.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned post shall be entitled for relaxation of five years in upper age limit as per rules. Any other relaxation in upper age limit will be given as admissible under the rules.
- The candidates shall provide original documents alongiwith set of attested copies of the degrees/certificate by HEC/recognized board / institute and any other documents att the time of interview. The information given the applicants will be verified and in case of any false or forged information / documents by the candidates, the Ministry or Religious affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to cancel candidature of the particular candidate even after employment. Legal action will also be taken against the candidate.
- The Ministry or Religious affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post without assigning any reason.
- Applications as per format given below alongwith copy of CNIC and 2 photographs may reach to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry or Religious affairs & Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV-Kohsa Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Please do not attach any other documents with the application form.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.