Latest Jobs in Ministry of Religious Affairs February 2021
The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony intends to hire the services of the following contingent paid/daily wages staff for a maximum period upto five months for specific assignment of Hajj-2021 related work. Therefore, walk in tests/ interviews will be conducted at Directorate of Haij, Haji Camp, Sector 1-14, Islamabad. Interested candidates are required to report for walk in tests/interviews at 10:00 a.m. on the dates mentioned against each:-
|Data Entry Operator Equivalent to BPS-12||i) Intermediate with Computer related subject (2′ Division) from a recognized board.
ii) A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in typing on computer.
|L.D.C Equivalent to BPS-09||Matriculation with minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m.|
|Naib Qasid Equivalent to BPS-01||Primary pass, with relevant experience.|
GENERAL INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Test/ Interview who comes after 10:00 a.m.
- The above posts are purely on contingent paid/ daily wage basis for a specific task/ assignment for a maximum period upto five months.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates must bring original testimonials/attested copies of Certificates / Degree/ experience/ CNIC and four photographs.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Successful candidates will be apprised telephonically for joining the respective post within three days failing which next successful candidate will be offered the post.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled to claim regularization/ regular appointment on the basis of daily wages/ contingent appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test /interview.