Latest Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad September 2020
Applications are invited for filling the following posts in the Project of ‘Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring and Evaluation (PD&ME) Directorate’, Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Deputy Director (Human Resources)||MBA (Human Resources)
– Overall 7 years work experience with minimum of 2 years experience related to HR and administration.
– Must be familiar with public sector project management
– Use of advanced software related to HR will be given additional weightage.
|Deputy Director (Joint Economic Cooperation)||MBA / MPA or any related
area – Overall 7 years work experience with minimum of 2 years experience related to foreign aided projects.
– Must be familiar with public sector project management.
|Deputy Director (Finance||BSc
Hon,ACCA (Minimum Affiliated) MBA Finance – Over NI 5 years experience with minimum of 2 years experience related to finance, accounting and/or auditing.
– Must be familiar with public sector project finance, NAM and MM.
• Use of advanced software related to finance/accounting will be given additional weightage.
|Admin Officer||BE / MBA / MPA/ Master in Economics or any related area – Overall 3 years work experience – Must be familiar with MS Office –|
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis for a period of two years, which could be considered for extension on satisfactory performance on yearly basis and maximum up to the completion of the
- Applicants already working in Federal or Provincial Government may apply through proper channel.
- Application along with complete CV, attested copy of the testimonials, and three latest passport size photographs should reach the office of undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Deputy Chief Planning
Room No. 104, D-Block
Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad