Latest Jobs in Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development July 2020
Applications are invited for recruitment against the following vacancies in the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Islamabad:-
|Designation||Education / Qualification Eligibility|
ii. In case of selection, 06 weeks basic IT training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB should be done within probation period.
ii. Minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand/ typing respectively.
iii. Must be computer literate
|Naib Qasid||Primary Pass|
Terms & Conditions:
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules/Policy of the Federal Government.
- General Relaxation in age shall be admissible as per existing rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submitting applications.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each posts.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interviews.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at time of interview.
- Applicants already in Government Service should apply through proper channel & produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications/ applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
How to apply:
- Applicants Form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry
- Candidates should send their applications on the prescribed format to the Section Officer (Admn-II), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Kohsar Block, 9th Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement