Latest Jobs in Ministry Of Law And Justice June / June 2020
Application are invited to fill the following posts lying vacant in the Ministry of Law and Justice and its Law Offices:-
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria|
06 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office conducted by NITS is mandatory for initial appointment after selection before completion of probationary period.
Minimum Speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand and typing respectively.
Must be computer literate
|Senior Proof Reader (BS-14)||Graduate With experience with three years experience of Proof Reading.|
|lower Division Clerk (BS-09)||Matric
with 30 W.P.M speed of Typing (Computer literate will be preferred).
03 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office conducted by NITS is mandatory for initial appointment after selection before completion of probationary period.
|Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Primary|
Terms and Condition:
- The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria/mechanism defined by the Establishment Division vide their 011 No.53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 and further clarification for appointment of BPS-01 to BPS-5 vide their Notification No. F.3/2/2017-R-2 dated 11.03.2020.
- Selected candidates have to submit Medical Certificate as required under rule 17 of the Civil Servant (Appointment, Promotion and Transfer) 1973 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit the alternate candidate shall be offered the post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees/Certificate by HEC/recognized Board University institute and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall; stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidates at any stage.
- The recruitment of Naib Qasid shall be made on local basis.
- Applications along with copy of CNIC. 02 photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn 40. within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website molaw.gov.pk of Ministry of Law and Justice. Islamabad.
- The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner for the envelope.
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
- Maximum age limit shall be relaxed in respect of candidates.
- 2% disable. 10% Women and 5% Minorities (Non-Muslim) Quota will be observed as per rules.
- Prescribed Quota (Provincial/Regional etc.) will be observed as per rules.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel and must provide NOC along with application form otherwise application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased. The Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the appointment.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The selected candidates may be posted all over Pakistan.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of offer of appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
(Arshad Ali Siddiqui) Section Officer (A-VI) Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 331, 3rd Floor, Block-S, Islamabad