Latest Jobs in Ministry of Law and Justice February 2021
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/Tribunals across the country working under the administrative control of Law and Justice Division on Regional Quota basis:-
- Naib Qasid
- Incomplete application forms and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees / Certificate by HEC / recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of any false or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rules/Federal Government policy.
- All recruitment shall be made in accordance with the mechanism defined by Establishment Division, M.S Wing’s O.M No.F.53/1/2008-SP, dated 16.01.2015 and amended vide O.M No.53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020.
- Regional quota will be observed as per rules.
- The reserved quota for persons with disabilities, Minorities and Women will be observed as per prescribed rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
- The selected candidates can be posted all over Pakistan.
*Note:- For the post of LDC at S. No. 3 above, three (03) Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) will be conducted by NITB after selection before completion of probation period).
How to Apply
- For the posts mentioned at S.No. 1, 2 & 3, the candidates may submit their applications online on the prescribed form available on the website of M/o Law and Justice within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- For the posts mentioned at S.No. 4, 5, 6 & 7 the candidates may apply on the prescribed application form available on the website of M/o Law and Justice, Islamabad and duly filled in form shall be sent through courier within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the Section Officer (Admn-V), Ministry of Law and Justice Room No.333, R-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.