Latest Jobs in Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan October / November 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani citizen to fill the following vacant positions in Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan:-
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Duplicate Machine Operator
Terms & Conditions:-
- Interested candidates having required qualification / experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form alongwith an attested copy of CNIC and two latest coloured passport size phonograph.
- The application should reach the office of Section Officer (Admn), Room No. 133, 1st Floor, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertising.
- Application are only acceptable on the prescribed form, incomplete application or those which received after the due date will not entertained.
- The relevant / required documents ( in original) should be show at the time of interview. Copies of documents will not be acceptable.
- Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan reserves the right to cancel / reduce or enhance the number of posts of any time / at any stage without assigning any reason.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate applications shall be submitted by applicant.
- Those who are in Government service must apply “Through Proper Channel”.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per rules of establishment division.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s Policy
- Female, disabled and minority candidates are encouraged to apply, if otherwise eligible.
- No TA/Da will be admissible to appear for Test/Interview.