Latest Jobs in Ministry of Information & Broadcasting August 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following temporary posts in the Information and Broadcasting Division, Islamabad:-
|Name of Post||Qualification/Experience etc.|
b) A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively
c) Computer literate preferable
|Research Assistant||a) 2″° Class Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics
b) Should be able to read and write Pushto/Balochi Language(s)
|Data Entry Operator||a) 21’d Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science/Statistics/ Economics / Mathematics.
b) Should qualify Data Entry Test at the speed of 10000 keys depression per hour.
c) Computer Programming course in HTMLJJAVA/C++ is preferable
d) Experience of Electronic Data Processing in Internet/LANNVANNVeb Designing/Web Processing is preferable.
|Upper Division Clerk||Intermediate|
|Lower Division Clerk||a) Matric
b) Typing Speed 30 w.p.m.
Terms and Condition
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degree certificate issued by HEC/recognized Boards/Universities/Institutes.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/Interview
- Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 3 latest passport size photographs, on the prescribed format shall reach the Section Officer (E.I) M/o Information and Broadcasting, Room No 4153, 4th Floor, Cabinet Block, Islamabad within 15 days from publication of this advertisement.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
Section Officer (E.I)
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Room No. 4153, 4th Floor, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.