Latest Jobs in Ministry of Industries & Production August / September 2020
Job applications are invited for the following posts:-
|Name of the Post||Qualification & Experience required|
(ii) 06 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB will have to be undertaken during probation period.
(ii) A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand / typing in English respectively
(iii) Computer literate preferable
|Upper Division Clerk||(i) Intermediate
(ii) 03 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB will have to be undertaken during probation period.
|Lower Division Clerk||(i) Matric
(ii) Typing speed 30 v. urns per minute.
(iii) Must be Computer literate.
|Staff Car Driver||(i) Primary
(ii) Valid Driving License Holder and well versed with traffic rules
(ii) Experience in the relevant field
Terms and Conditions:
- The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria / mechanism defined by the Establishment Division vide their 0.M No. 53/1/2008-SP dated 06-05-2020 and further clarification for appointment in BS-01- to BS-05 vide their Notification No. Fj. 3-2/2017-R-2, dated 11-03-2020 and instructions issued by the Establishment Division from time to time.
- Selected candidates have to submit their medical certificate under Rule 17 of Civil Servants (Appointments, Promotion and Transfer) Rules, 1973 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit, the alternate candidate shall be offered the post.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test, skill test where applicable and interview.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing dates will not be entertained.
- The candidates will require to appear for initial screening test, skill test where applicable by Secretariat Training Institute (STI) and final interview to be conducted by the Ministry (DSC).
- IT I Computer literate will be given due weightage, If agreed, IT proficiency of candidates will be held to assess their skill and abilities before finalization.
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents alongwith set of attested copies ofthe Degrees / Certificates by HEC / Recognized board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate at any stage.
- Applications alongwith copy of CNIC, two photographs on prescribed format should reach to Section Officer (Admn-H) within 15 days from the date of advertisement on the format given below.
- The candidates are required to mention the post applied for and domicile on the right of the coiner of the envelops.
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned post(s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit given above as per instructions on the subject matter.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel and must provide NOC alongwith the application form otherwise advance application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any stage. The Ministry of Industries & Production, reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in whole or partial without assigning any reason at any stage.
- This advertisement, appearing in test/interview will not confer any right of appointment/recruitment to any candidate.
(Shahadat All Khan)
Section Officer (Adorn-II) Ministry of Industries & Production,
Podium A-Block, Pak-Secretariat Islamabad. Ph: 051-9205452