Latest Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights March 2021
Applications are invited for appointment on one-year contract basis for the following positions in the project “Institutional Strengthening of Ministry of Human Rights”, Ministry of Human Rights.
|Assistant Director (Information Communication Technology) and PMES (Implementation and Training)||Minimum 2nd Division Master’s Degree in Computer Science or IT or Bachelor 4 years in Computer Science from recognized University by HEC.
2 years experience as IT Expert or Network/ System Administrator in Government, Semi Government or reputed organization.
(Law & Development)
|Minimum 2″ Division LLB.
2 years experience in High Court.
|Assistant Director (Research & Development)||Minimum 2nd Division Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Development or project management or equivalent.
2 years post qualification experience in Development Sector, Planning, Research and Development.
|Superintendent/ DDO||Minimum 2nd Division Master’s Degree in Business Administration, MBA (Finance and Accounting) and M.Com or equivalent
2 years experience in finance and accounts preferably in Federal Government. Having knowledge of all Financial Rules Government of Pakistan.
Retired officer (man/woman) from Federal Government having experience in finance and accounts or retired officer from AGPR would be preferred.
|Assistant (Information Communication Technology)||2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ degree in BA/BSC in computer science or IT.
2 years experience would be preferred in ICT, installing hardware and
software systems, maintaining or repairing equipment troubleshooting a variety of computer issues setting up computer security measures, configuring computer network etc.
- Applications on the prescribed format along with attested copies of Academic Degrees, Domicile and CNIC should reach to the Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Human Rights, 9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15-days from the date of
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Candidates should clearly write the name of project and post name on envelop and application.
- Incomplete applications and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview.
- All posts shall be filled on merit and shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in test/interview.
- Candidates in already government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
Section Officer (Admn)
Ministry of Human Rights,
9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat,