Latest jobs in Ministry of Housing & Works August / September 2020
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite qualification, experience, domicile/quota and age to fill the following posts in Ministry of Housing & Works (Main):-
|Post||Qualification and Experience|
i. Minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in shorthand
and Typing respectively.
iii. Must be Computer literate
|Dispatch Rider||i. Primary Pass
ii. Valid Driving License holder and well versed with traffic rules
|Driver||I. Primary Pass
ii. Valid Driving License holder and well versed wrth traffic rules
Terms and Conditions:
- For the post of Steno-typist candidates who posses awareness about Computer Hardware and software in addition to requirement of prescribed qualification of the post shall be considered as extra qualification.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible according to the Government policy.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi Government departments or autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel with NOC of their organization concerned. Advance copies will not be acceptable.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Date, place and time of test and interview will be intimated in due course.
- Prescribed quota will be observed as per rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test and interview.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Posts can be increased or decreased as per requirement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Name of the post should be written on top comer of the envelope.
How to apply:
Prescribed application form is available on Ministry’s Website. Please download the Application form, from the Ministry’s website given above and forward attested copies of CHIC. Domicile, 02-Pictures, educational documents and driving license copies (DR/Driver) to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Section Officer (Admn-I)
Ministry Of Housing & Works,
Room. No. 235, 2nd Floor, B-Block, Pak. Secretariat. Islamabad.