Latest Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training September 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (male/female) for recruitment in the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training against the following post(s):-
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
• Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand & typing respectively.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must be computer literate
• Preferably Accounts literate.
• The selected candidates shall have to undertake 06 weeks IT Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by the NITB within one year.
|LDC||• Matriculation with typing speed of 30 w.p.m
• The selected candidates shall have to undertake 03 weeks IT Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by the (NITB) within one year.
Terms & conditions:
Recruitment to the above posts would be temporary and subject to the following conditions:-
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation will be allowed as per Government Policy.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degree/certificates etc..
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA would be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and two (02) passport size latest photographs, on the prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn), M/o Federal Education & Professional Training, Block-C, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days after issuance of this advertisement. Applications, incomplete or received after due date will not be
- entertained. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.