Latest Jobs in Ministry of Commerce September 2020
Applications are invited to fill following regular posts in the Ministry of Commerce, Islamabad: –
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Stenotypist||i) F.A / Intermediate
ii) A minimum speed of 80/40 words per minute in English shorthand/typing respectively.
iii) Must be Computer literate
|Lower Division||i) Matric with typing speed 30 words per minute.
ii) Must be Computer literate
|DMO/ Photo State Operator||i) Primary / Middle Pass.
Preference will be given to those who possess the experience in the relevant field.
- The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason and increase or decrease the number of posts as per vacancy under the rules.
- Application forms may be downloaded from ministry of commerce website.
- Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
- Copies of testimonials are not required to be Original documents will be examined at the time of test/ interview. Furthermore, Government Servants must apply through proper channel.
- On the basis of merit, only eligible and short listed candidates will provisionally be called for test/interview.
- Concealing the facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to be disqualification of the candidates. If any candidate found ineligible he/she will be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment process or even post appointment within 1 year.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Provincial/ Regional Quota will be observed strictly as per rules.
- Applications alongwith a copy of CNIC have to be submitted to Deputy Director (MoC) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at the address given below: –
Deputy Director (MoC),
Ministry of Commerce, Room No. 522 “A” Block Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad. Phone: +92 51 9201011 Fax: +92 51 9205241