Latest Jobs in Local Government & Rural Development Department Quetta September 2020
Local Government Department with the assistance of UNICEF is initiating the programme which is focused on enhancing the Birth Registration. Applications are invited from Local / Domicile of Pishin, Killa Saifullah, Sibi, Jaffarabad, Khuzdar, Kech & Mastung districts, qualified and task oriented candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria. These positions are purely on temporary basis for a period of three months (extendable).
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Birth Registration District Coordinator||Must hold a University Masters degree in Social Sciences with at least 2nd division and having basic IT knowledge. Coordination & monitoring skills; ability to organize work plans and deliver tasks effectively.
Strong background of Community Mobilizer; with effective communication skills and public handling
Good Report writing and presentation skills
Any other task assigned by the Department
- Must have relevant experience in large scale project management / development and system administration.
- The candidate must have an excellent oral and written communication & presentation skill.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
- No TA/ DA will I be paid to the candidate.
- Application should be submitted by 25th September 2020 in the office of
- The details of TOR can be seen during office hours.
- Applications can be submitted at RDA Complex Western Bypass, Quettseea Balochistan during office hours.
Address: Director General, LG & RD RDA Complex Western Bypass, Quetta