JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
QUALIFICATION / AGE
CATEGORY OF SELECTION; Army Education Corps (AEC)
MA / MSc in following disciplines:-
● Political Sciences
● Islamic Studies / Arabic
● Geography / GIS
AGE: 28 Years as on 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum 60% marks in annual system or 2.5 CGPA in science subjs and 50% marks or 2.0 CGPA in Arts subjs from HEC recognized university as a regular student.
- Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in annual system for Psychology.
- No 3rd Division or Grade ‘D’ and only one 2nd Division throughout the academic career i.e. Matric to MA/MSc/BS.
- PhD will be given preference.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC / PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC are eligible.
- Candidate must have attained the entire education (Matric till MA/MSc/BS) as a regular student.
GENDER – Male
MARITAL STATUS – Married / Unmarried
NATIONALITY Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Minimum Height – 5’ – 4’’ (162.5 cm)
Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- A candidate who has been twice “NOT RECOMMENDED” by ISSB for PMA / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses, however, third chance to appear for commission in AEC is given.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, PAF candidates who get medically unfit for flying but fit for ground branches if they are desirous to join other arms.
- Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except candidates granted waiver by DGPA. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in post Graduate GHQ/NHQ/AHQ based selection boards.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law in Criminal Proceedings.
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE. Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
- REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. Candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs. Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
|Registration||13 July 2020 to 01 August 2020|
|Preliminary Tests||August 2020
• Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip.
• Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip.
ACADEMICS / INTELLIGENCE TESTS. Academics / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the Computer during the registration process.
PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS. Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
PHYSICAL TESTS. Candidates are required to qualify following physical test:-
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
(2) Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minute
ISSB TESTS Short listed candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters
FURTHER SELECTION. Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB wi ll be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board. No TA / DA is admissible. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates, overall performance.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
- Original certificates / detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree / diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card alongwith verification slip obtained by NADRA.
- 6 x colour photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- ENDORSEMENT APPLICATION FORMS. While filling the application forms by successful candidates at AS&RCs, must ensure that information be endorsed in the respective paragraph / columns and no column should be left blank.
BOND. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.