Latest Jobs in Lahore Parking Company September 2020
Lahore Parking Comp, Limited is established under section 32 of the Companies Ordinance 1984 (now Companies Act 2017), intends to fill the following posts having qualification and experience given against at a market based competitive salary.
|Name of Position||Criteria / Required Qualification and Experience|
|Manager Operation||• M.Sc. (18 years of education) or B.Sc. (16 years of education) in transportation Engineering / City & Regional Planning from any International or National University(ies) duly recognized by HEC.
• At least Five (5) years of experience for candidates with M.Sc degree or Seven (7) years of experience for candidates with B.Sc degree in public or private sector organization(s) / entity(ies).
• Experience in operations management, leading large teams, report writing, letter drafting and its allied documentations etc.
• Having good Communication, inter personal, and negotiation skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, etc
|Assistant Manager Operation||• B.Sc. (16 years of education) in Transportation Engineering / City & Regional Planning from any International or National University(ies) duly recognized by HEC.
• At least four (4) years of operations management experience in public or private sector organization(s) / entity(ies).
• Experience of leading and managing teams, report writing, letter drafting etc.
• Having good Communication, inter
personal, and negotiation skills.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, etc.
|• CA-Finalist / ACMA from recognized professional accounting body in Pakistan.
• At least Five (05) year of accounts management experience in public or private sector organization(s) / entity(ies).
• Experience in book keeping, drafting management accounts, bank reconciliation, internal/extemal audit
coordination, budgeting, letter drafting and other allied documentations etc.
• Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicants’ qualification, experience, age and performance in an interview by the management of the company.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Lahore Parking Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Company shall be entitled to reject and / or not to entertain the all and / or any application without assigning any reason.
- The candidate shall not be entitled to challenge the process of shortlisting and selection in any forum of law.
- Calling for interview shall not create any guarantee and / or be treated in any manner that the company has selected and / or appointed any candidate(s).
How to Apply.
- The applicant(s) shall send their respective applications along with their CVs, attested copies of qualification degree(s), certificate(s), experience certificates and one (1) passport size photograph through post/courier or by hod on the address of the company mentioned below.
- Envelop should be clearly marked with the position applied for.
- Last date for submission of applications is 21-09-2020
- Incomplete application(s) carrying incorrect and incomplete information shall be rejected straightaway.
- Only those candidates who duly fulfilled the criteria are eligible to apply.
Human Resource Department
Lahore Parking Company
17th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B,Ferozepar Road, Lahore
Phone #: 042-35972173-4 Fax#:042-35972180