Latest Jobs in KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co June 2020
The Bank of Khyber is seeking to onboard an exceptionally strong and goal oriented professional as Chief Financial Officer (CEO) responsible for supervision of the Budgeting & Planning, Taxation and Financial Control functions:
- Must have 10 years of managerial experience in field of audit or accounting or in managing financial or corporate affairs functions of a bank/company;
- Should be up to 55 years of age; and
- Should posses a graduate degree recognized & approved by HEC Pakistan or a member of professional body of accountants whose qualification is recognized as equivalent to postgraduate degree in finance or a member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan/ Institute of Cost and management Accountants of Pakistan.
Market based remuneration package will be offered.
Terms for Appointment
- The position is Peshawar based and the candidate will be based in Bank’s Head Office in Peshawar.
- The selected candidate will need to meet ” Fit and Proper test” criteria of State Bank of Pakistan.
Interested Candidates are welcomed to send their Curriculum Vitae/Résumé at Pk-FmESS@kpmg.com by no later than Tuesday 7th July 2020.
Note: The date of interview will be intimated after shortlisting of candidates. (No TA/DA is admissible for interview). In case the decree is obtained from a foreign University, equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview to validate that they possess the required education.